Margaret reported the music did not play, try this
- 3/2 or 5/2 Pearl cotton. If you do not own any and want to avoid having to buy a full cone, you can use DMC pearl cotton No. 3 (which is equivalent to the 3/2s, you’ll need two skeins) or No. 5 (which is equivalent to the 5/2s, 1 skein should be sufficient).
- #6 glass beads
- Both the DMC and the beads can be found at AC Moore, JoAnns, or Michaels.
- Cut 5 4 feet long strands for the warp
- Tie them together with an overhand knot, about an inch form the end.
- String 100 beads on each of two of the warp ends.
- Then tie a slip knot at the open end of the warp – you don’t want 200 beads hitting the floor!
Thanks, Terry and Vicki
Minutes from the September meeting have been posted. Please follow this link Nobo minutes 0922 or the Minutes Menu. Thanks Margaret for your edits and inputs.
If the audio background for the Fashion Show short video does not play for you, a sound clip has been added.
The illuminator has posted pictures from the meeting, this includes Dye Day, Fashion Show and Show and Share. A short video of the fashion show is here, including an appropriate music clip, you may need to download to view.
Minutes from the 8th Annual Anniversary Meeting are available here or select the Minutes page. Ladies of the and and Weft remain vacant, volunteer please.
Thanks to Deb, Diane, Margaret and Martha for their inputs and reviews.
The Illuminator has added the photographs from the May meeting. Included in the gallery are selected slides from Diane’s excellent presentation on her apprenticeship. Please select Galleries from the menu and then select the Sandra Gent album, pictures from April have been moved to an April folder.